Friday, October 23, 2009

GOD BLESS YOU BUT I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE FOR MONEY









JUST MY THOUGHTS
Commentaries by Elena Ramirez

       

It is morning, a new day.  This is the day, the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it.  As I consider, my life, my ministry.  Something new dawned on me as well, as this new day began, for me.  That what I do for the Lord, I commit, I will do, freely.  In retrospect, it has always been on my heart, to be a writer, of Prayer.  To write Prayers, that express truth.  I can remember, as a child, and I have found a few diary pages, as a little girl, where I wrote, Prayers, to God.  Dear God, please bless this or the other....(some past thoughts and prayers are Personal).  

But it made me think for some reason this morning, as I gather my thoughts, and pray, and seek the Lord, by reading his word this morning. A sweet surrender, of understanding, touched my heart.....That always has been there, but I will say it here in a public forum, as you and God is my witness.  

I love the Lord.  I love him, my God, my Lord, my savior, as well unconditionally. Hmmmmm.  Thats a new thought,though I have heard he loves us all that way, un-conditionally.....Hmmmmmm again.   

So I want to say it, and shout it to the world.  I want to scream it to the mountain tops.  To who ever that will hear me.  I want to be bold, and never, ever ashamed of the gospel, for it has set me, this soul free.  I do love the Lord.  I love him very much.  I want to be obedient to his word. 

I went to bed late last night.  Surfing through television channels.  I saw something about people who had died, and came back to life.  And they were talking about their visions.  Things they saw.  In heaven, and in hell.  Just watching those things that happened in hell, I could not even bear to watch.  But it did make me sorrowful, even as I woke up this morning, and I thought of what I am trying to do now.  I want to spare someone that destiny of hell.  And if my writing of my experiences, of my "Just my thoughts" and my “Prayers of Hope”, can spare someone hell, or inspire them to seek God.  I do this freely.  

So let me clarify something.  I do not want your money.  I do not want to take something, that I, at this point, will do freely. A couple of years ago, I was not at this point.  I will be honest. And there are some of you, who remember me, who have been on my list, and you never accused me, you never condemned me.  For, asking for donations.  Or for promoting my Prayer cards.  In fact, God bless you that did bless my ministry, I say thank you, and God bless you even more so.  For, there were many, who were so cruel, and who totally judged me, and condemned me, for asking for donations.  But when I think about them I say God bless them.  Lord let the righteous smite me if it brings correction.  But there were some who did not have one ounce of Christian compassion, or kindness, they were very cruel.  But I say to God, bless them as well.  They need a Prayer of hope.  So it has been over a couple of years, since I have asked for any kind of donation.  A couple of years ago, I just thought, then and said, its not worth it, to ask.  Even though, I felt, I was doing a service, and my ink, and time was not of value to anyone.  Let alone postage.  To mail the personalized prayers.  But, I quit asking, and just kept writing anyway.  

But, yet, I know how narrow minded I was.  Back then asking. You see, I have always known how to pray, I have always known, the right way, to start a prayer, by honoring God.  By claiming the word, and by making my petition based on that word.  And then, by asking it, in the name of Jesus.  Praying and being an intercessor, has always come naturally to me.  It is one of my gifts.  

But at that time, I was desperate as well.  And when people get desperate, they try to do things their way.  This is one of my lifetime, lessons of life.  God has ALWAYS tried to bring this to my attention.  Not my ways, but his ways, will make a way.  
For, He is the way, the truth, and the life.  And he has always tried to get me to see, to trust in him, and to not incline unto my own understanding, but in all my ways, to acknowledge him, and he will direct my path.  Proverbs 3:5-8.  And things have not improved. Financially, it is even tougher, my husband retired, a year ago, and we are on a fixed income.  But I just have a peace, an understanding, a sweet surrender, in my thoughts. As I write, God is in control   

I think, he is directing my path, even as I write this.  So again, I will clarify I am not asking for any money, from anybody.  If I can help someone, or lift them up in prayer, or even give advice, in my "Dear Elena" blog page, then I will do so freely.
Because God is so good to me.  God has kept me in his care, and in his love, and he has shown me a great love.  He is restoring me.  And I can't elaborate too much on that right now.  But, I so do see his hand, of love.  He is the potter, and I am the clay.  So, if I can bless someone, I will.  Because, I am grateful to God.  

He provides for me, protects me, loves and restores me.  He gives me life abundantly.  The enemy tried to steal my life.  But Christ in his sacrifice gave it back to me.  Over and over again he shows himself faithful.  So that’s what I want to be, faithful. To him.  Not for money, not for self-gratification, or for fame to be famous as a writer, but one who is faithful because God is faithful to me by sending me my savior Jesus Christ.  Romans 8:32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Psalm 119:75  I know, O Lord, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.  Yes, afflicted, I have seen my life afflicted.  But I am on the road for total restoration and healing.  I see it.  And maybe I will share more later, as a testimony….

So, now, back to what I was trying to say, about not asking for money.  I suppose it became very clear to me, because no one is giving me any money.  Which is kind of funny, if it wasn’t so true.  Because I do need a job.  This is reality. Life is reality.  But God is supernatural.  And I would love to write for the Lord, in a paying job.  This does not mean, I would not do this for free.  Because I am, doing that, I am writing freely, and will continue to do so.  I will continue to write freely.  With all the problems, I have had, lately, with my internet service.  And my signature links won’t go through, to be viewed, And, with that, as I write, I am not seeing any progress, or movement, or new subscribers, on my blogs.  And though, it is discouraging to see that.  I realize, I don't think any one is seeing them.  But, I realize, that I know that I know, I would do this for my Lord. FREELY!!!!! FOR FREELY I HAVE BEEN GIVEN.  Matthew 10:8.  Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.  If only even one person, could see this, and be encouraged, and have hope in God.  I love doing this so much, its one of those things, I have heard, people say, find, what you like doing the most, and do it for free.  Then you know you were meant to be.....In that job, or position.  Because it just feels so right.   You would do it for free.  I have proven that to myself, even as I write this. 

I know some ministries, do need to ask, so this is in NO way, meant to condemn or criticize them.  Because, people, need to know about tithing, because it is Biblical.  They need to know though, to put God first. In everything!!! And, they need to know, that it is required.  To, run ministries etc.  Money is needed.  And I know what it means as well.  Because, I did need it to try and run my ministry.  But, I will not ask anyone to donate, because, God takes care of my needs right now.  And he always has, as I think about it.  Even, when I was down to my last few cents.  God makes a way.  So, with that, I will close.  


But, with this vow, I hereby do make.   Because, I know who I am in Christ.  As long as God, gives me life, and breath to write.  I will.  For, his glory.  Whether, any thing changes or not.  I accept, by his word, his promises.  I know he is able, I know, all things are possible with him.  And, I know, this is what I am called to do in life.  And I am just grateful God does make a way for me to be a Prayer of Hope. God loves me.  So I can say, how great you are my Lord.  Thank you Father.  I do this freely Lord, for you, because I love you.  


I Corinthians 2:12
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.


God bless your day.  

Just my thoughts, what are yours?

If you want to view this on my web page, go here,  Just my Thoughts commentaries.CLICK THIShttp://www.elenasjustmythoughts.blogspot.comfeel free to share them.  Sorry about the wrapped text still.  But, if you want to see more of my pages, feel free to scroll down this web page, for more information on my other web pages.  In any event, I wanted to share this, to those who can see it.  
God bless you,  




Elena Ramirez
Prayer of God Ministries 
October 23, 2009
(I am thinking of you cousin Mary Lou, praying God bless you, wherever you are on your birthday)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers